In Oma’s line of work and even her personal life, the need for delicate gadgets like cameras, voice recorders, ipad, and such is a daily need. I have owned a plethora of bags, but can truly say that this DSLR Digital Camera Gadget Organizer Bag is by far superior.
Besides the very stylish design of this carry-all; the shock proof inside case provides me with confidence that my expensive equipment will be well-protected. The multiple zipped pockets makes it practical and easy to organize all my accessories. It is even wide enough to carry my beloved selfie stick!!! This product is going on my favorites list.
This Ohuhu digital camera gadget organizer bag is fashionable for photographer, which can keep your DLSR camera and lens safe with non-absorbent canvas material. Fit in your camera, camera lens and camera accessories the way you want with the removable interior design. Its quality materials and logical organization ensure the DSLR and accessories are stored nicely and safely in an instantly accessible way. Besides, after taking out the internal case, this bag can be a fashion shoulder bag.
- Crafted with non-absorbent canvas material outside and shock-proof sponge case inside.
- Product dimension: 13" x 6"x 7.8" . Adjustable shoulder strap make it conveniently to carry and multiple pockets optimize the usage of bag space
- Removable interior design can be adjusted to fit a DSLR camera body and the fully padded camera case makes it instantly access to the DSLR and accessories.
- Internal zippered pocket for personal kit storage, separate outside side pockets for battery, cable or lens cap storage.
- Makes it easy & convenient to carry your camera equipment.
At Ohuhu, they have all your home needs covered,
from Home Improvement products to Patio, Lawn
& Garden and Sports & Outdoors products.
Get Social with Ohuhu
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."