Make Your Baking Easier
The Frazoni Silicone Baking Mat can be placed on a baking sheet to replace parchment paper or aluminum foil. You can also use it directly on the oven rack. They are very easy to clean; no more scrubbing or soaking. They are dishwasher safe.
Besides baking, you can use the mat to bake vegetables, meat, fish, cheese and so much more. The mat is also great for kneading pizza, bread, or even pie dough. The dough doesn't stick to the mat and, although you still need to use flour to incorporate into the dough, you don't have to worry as much about sticky dough clinging to the kneading surface.
Silicone Baking Mats are not new. Professional bakers have been using them for years. Today, they are becoming a common piece of cookware at home. It is safe to use up to 480 degrees.
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME: completely nonstick pad; Replaces sprays, grease, foil, parchment paper and other liners; Clean it easily by hand or in the dishwasher.
- BAKE BETTER AND HEALTHIER : no extra grease needed to avoid sticking; Bakes evenly, distributes heat, and protects food from burning; FDA approved materials.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: goes to the oven, microwave and freezer; Can be used from -40°F to 480°F; Great working surface for dough, candy, chocolate and more.
- PERFECTLY SIZED AND HANDY: 11-1/32 x 16-17/32 inches; Fits US Half Size baking sheets; Flexible, practical and easy to handle; Lifetime Guarantee.
- ORDER FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS: named by professional chefs as an essential for any kitchen. Limited time promotion: buy 2, get 10% off; buy 3, get 15% off; buy 4, get 20% off - enter code XTV73ZMD at checkout.
A Small, Family Owned Business
“Oma Loves U!” has teamed up with Frazoni to conduct a giveaway for her blog readers. One lucky fan will win a Frazoni Silicone Baking Mat (ARV $6.00).
Just use the easy Rafflecopter form below to enter.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."