8 x 6 inches - Made Using Premium Bamboo
This little cutting board doubles as a cute serving tray. It is professionally manufactured and made from 100% premium Moso bamboo. Moso Bamboo is one of the fastest growing bamboo sources on earth and grows up to a meter each day producing an environmentally friendly, easily sourced material! (green alternative to wood)
The reversible cutting board is gentle on knives with the main side designed with a large juice groove. While it is hand wash only, it is easy to clean with warm soapy water.
Oma enjoys a cup of lemon water every morning. This cutting board is perfect to leave on the counter for cutting my lemon. Did you know that Bamboo is naturally anti-microbial and because it is less porous it prevents food and bacteria from forming?
Tip: to extend the life of this product, just rub with a mineral oil.
Will not warp, split, or break
- ✔ GREAT FOR FOOD SAFETY - High quality small cutting board * serving tray made from 100% premium bamboo with no added dyes or stains which is toxin free and has natrual anti-bacterial properties
- ✔ EASY TO STORE & DURABLE - Measures 8 in x 6 in x 3/4 in provides space for preparing and serving cheese, crackers, fruits, & small kitchen cutting jobs. High quality bamboo resists knife scaring and warping
- ✔ GENTLE ON KNIVES - Bamboo is strong and dense as hardwoods, but unlike glass or plastic cutting boards, won't dull your kitchen knives
- ✔ VERSATILE & NO MESS - Compact size and reversible makes for a great small cutting board, cheese board, or epicurean cutting board. Large juice and drip groove keeps liquids on the board and not all over your counter
- ✔ EASY TO CLEAN & LIFETIME WARRANTY - Less work to clean than wood cutting boards simply wash with warm water and soap and air dry. Peace of mind with no-hassle lifetime warranty
Get Social with Pratico Goods
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."