Support for Common Colds and Sickness
As a new Oma (grandmother), I have noticed that I have been getting sick much more often. Therefore, I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to test the NaturesNectar MicroShield Nutritional Support.
Although it is really hard to know if these tablets are a cure all to ward off colds and sickness, I can report that since I have been consuming these easy to swallow tablets I have been well and energetic.
Oma loves that these capsules contain Zinc, Echinacea, Selenium, Magnesium and Vitamin C.
- Zinc - Increases Immunity and Fights Colds And Acts As A Powerful Antioxidant That May Help Fight Cancer
- Echinacea - Combats Cancer, Boosts The Immune System and An Anti-Inflammatory
- Selenium - Regulates Inflammation, Lowers Risk Of Prostate Cancer, and Antioxidant
- Magnesium - Helps Your Immune System, And Better Muscles and Nerves Function
- Vitamin C - Helps Treat Common Cold Symptoms, Natural Cure for Skin Problem, Helps Heal Wounds
The supplement is made in the USA and utilize the best natural ingredients available.
PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING WILL BENEFIT
FROM MICRO SHIELD:
- -Common Colds
- -Feeling constantly drained
- -Never feeling your 'Best'
- -Anxiety of getting others sick
This product is:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Contains Zinc, Echinacea, Selenium, Magnesium and Vitamin C
- Formulated to maximize your body's natural immune defenses. Taken as needed, at the first sign of wellness imbalance, or year-round for optimal immune support
- Micro Shield utilizes the best natural ingredients available: Echinacea is widely studied and renowned for its healing properties while Zinc, and Selenium are both powerful antioxidants, Vitamin C gives an energy boost while helping to protect your cells from free radicals, and Magnesium helps with stress and an overall cellular health
- Take once daily to Boost your Immunity in order to shorten the severity and duration of the common cold
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."