Microbime Plus GI is an advanced probiotic and prebiotic combination developed by doctors and human tested as one of the most effective probiotics on the market. It heals stomach issues, boosts energy and immune and even helps with weight loss.
As Oma got older, she started to experience digestive issues (Gas, Bloating, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Constipation, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome). I discovered that due to a regime of high dose antibiotics, my ‘good bacteria’ was lacking. I am not a medical professional, but found that remembering to take my Microbiome Plus GI Advanced Probiotic and Prebiotic daily as directed really help me get back in control.
Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal probiotics is a more complete gastrointestinal health dietary supplement that provides natural prebiotic fiber (scFOS) and the probiotic L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 which work together to maintain the balance of healthy bacteria in your gut and support normal digestive function.* The probiotic in Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal has been shown to help support normal inflammatory response in addition to supporting digestive health.* (scFOS) is a natural prebiotic fiber that supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract by promoting digestive function, immune health, the growth of healthy bacteria, natural intestinal mechanical barriers, and gut integrity.* Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal combines these two ingredients to provide more complete gastrointestinal health support.* Not only does scFOS support digestive function but as a prebiotic helps L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 to support normal gastrointestinal function.*
Microbiome performs essential functions for your body, it is important that it is healthy and balanced. Bile metabolism is an important function of the microbiome and poor bile metabolism can lead to health problems. Regaining microbiome and bile metabolism health requires serious lifestyle changes and or specifically formulated dietary supplements. The microbiome is the community of natural and essential organisms that help you digest your food, ensuring appropriate immune function and maintaining your metabolic health. To help restore your microbiome you must significantly and permanently change your diet by supplementing your diet with the specific bacteria required. The probiotic L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 bacteria in Microbiome Plus+ can help to boost and restore the normal balance of the microbiome and bile metabolism. The natural prebiotic fiber (scFOS) works symbiotically with the probiotic. Prebiotics helping stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut.
About the Product
- MOST ADVANCED PRE & PROBIOTIC COMBINATION - 600mg of PREBIOTIC scFOS (Short-chain fructo oligosaccharides) combined with 7 Billion CFU Daily dose of New Advanced ProBiotic L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 combine to provide a Synbiotic formulation that has been shown to help support normal inflammatory response in addition to supporting digestive health
- IMPROVE & MAINTAIN HEALTH – Your gut is home to 80% of your immune system, where good bacteria (probiotics) battle with bad bacteria to help relieve allergies, bloating, gas, and constipation. Probiotics replenish fighting bacteria and help maintain digestive functions and immune health.
- SUPPORT MOOD & BOOST ENERGY – Poor nutrient absorption can leave you short on essential vitamins and minerals. Fatigue, irritability, and a lack of motivation are signs of nutrient deficiency. Probiotics develop a healthy microenvironment in the digestive system and gastrointestinal tract that optimizes nutrient absorption, giving you the positive energy and happy feelings to be your vibrant self.
- LOSE WEIGHT – Weight-loss research suggests that healthy microflora in the gut can speed your metabolism and support fat loss. For healthy weight loss, give your body the probiotic support it needs.
- MICROBIOME AND BILE METABOLISM, Microbiome is the community of natural and essential organisms that live in your gut and it is important that it is healthy and balanced. Bile metabolism is an important function of the microbiome for food digestion and for the regulation of cholesterol. Microbiome probiotics help to maintain a healthy microbiome and bile metabolism.
Get Social with Microbiome Plus
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."