#MokaPot #StainlessSteel #EspressoMaker
A moka pot is a stove-top or electric coffee maker that produces coffee by passing boiling water pressurized by steam through ground coffee. It was patented for the first time in Italy in 1933!
This Mimo Moka Pot Expresso Maker is a stove-top model. It is cute yet durable. So easy to both use and clean. Oma found the resultant brew from this expresso maker to have an increased extraction of flavors from the grounds versus filter coffee . . . . resulting in a stronger brew than that obtained by drip brewing – Yummy.
How to use:
- Pour cold water into bottom chamber.
- Fill water 1cm below the pressure valve
- Grind the fresh coffee beans.
- Add grounds to heating vessel.
- Press grounds slightly with tamper plate.
- Assemble the pot.
- Place moka pot onto the heat source. The flame (if using stove) should not exceed the edge of bottom chamber.
- Keep the cover open when brewing coffee. Turn off heat source when coffee stops and cream comes out.
- Pour coffee and enjoy.
- Clean moka pot after use. Place the parts upside down to ensure there is no water hidden inside.
To clean, just take it apart and put in the dishwasher.
Tip: Before first use of the moka pot, clean the whole pot with soft dish towel and dishwashing liquid.
Oma loves that it comes with two extra handles.
If you’re a true coffee lover and are looking for a truly authentic, romantic and delicious cup of coffee, this will be the best thing you’ll read about today.
Brewing coffee with a Moka Pot, designed and first released in 1933, is still considered the world’s most authentic way to brew a strong, delicious cup of coffee.
Today’s Moka Pots still have the same classic look to it, but we’re proud to tell you that we’ve practically “upgraded” the way people brew coffee from Moka Pots.
- MODERN, ELEGANT AND SLEEK - The classic Moka Pot has had the same look since it was first created in 1933. It’s beautiful and artistic, but the Minos Moka Pot brings authentic, romantic coffee to the modern age with an elegant, streamlined, upscale design. The smaller rim at the top also makes it safer to use with less risk for spillage.
- BUILT TO LAST: Classic aluminum stovetop Moka Pots are known to last for years. The Minos Moka Pot is made from heavy stainless steel, which is much stronger and can withstand heat much more than aluminum. You can expect your Minos Pot to not only give you delicious, artisanal Italian-style coffee, but also continue to do so for a long, long time.
- MATCH HANDLES TO YOUR LIKING: With the Minos Moka Pot, you get switchable, multi-colored handles that come in yellow, blue and pink. Change it around based on your preference any time you want. And while Moka Pots are known to last a long time, their handles are often the first to break or melt due to intense heat. Now you’ll have instant spares for if the handle breaks
- SIMPLE AND EASY COFFEE: The Minos Moka Pot was designed to be simple and easy to use for everyday coffee lovers. There are no moving or spinning parts that easily get broken or lost. The sleek design makes it easier for cleanup than classic Moka Pots and other types of coffee makers. Can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops. No complicated technology included. Just an authentic, romantic, delicious brew of coffee every day.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."