Oma has been a big fan of baking utilizing silicone ever since she first tried silicone muffin cups. Therefore, I was thrilled to be asked to test the BakeMaster 12 Cup Silicone Muffin and Cupcake Pan. This economical baking aid quickly captured my baking heart. I love how the pan facilitates quick even baking and cooling.
I love the bright color of the pan and the fact that it will not rust and look ghastly. However, the best feature is how easily it is to remove the finished muffins/cupcakes. The only drawback is that this pan is slightly smaller than my old pan – Opa likes big muffins in his lunch.
Tip: the pan is a bit flimsy and makes me nervous regarding spillage – I simply put the pan on a cookie sheet to give it that extra support.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY BakeMaster Silicone cupcake pans are made from high quality silicone with no plastic mixed and additional reinforcement between the cups add extra durability, long life and heat resistance of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ALL PURPOSE USE BakeMaster muffin pans are made from FDA approved silicone, that is odor resistant, rust free and does not need any grease, unlike the metal pans. Silicone baking pans can be used for both baking, and freezing the food items.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STORE Unlike the tin pans, silicone pans create less mess and can be easily cleaned and reused. Because of their light weight nature and flexibility, silicone cupcakes pan can be easily stored and do not need a lot of space like metal pans.
- VARIETY OF FOOD & SNACKS BakeMaster non-stick silicone baking pan can be used for baking cupcakes, muffins, brownies, pastries, quiche, cup lasagna, puffs, chicken pot pie and many other food items depending on the moods and occasions.
- USE FOR ALL OCCASIONS Silicone mold are perfect for all occasions like parties, holidays, picnics, celebrations, pot lucks, or just to create a simple quick snack. BakeMaster silicone pans come in simple packing with a 100% Money back guarantee or replacement if this product does not meet your standards.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."