Great Hair Accessory at a Great Price
Oma always wears her hair in a ponytail while hiking or working out. It just feels so much better and definitely cooler to have all that hair up and out of the way. If you are also tired of having your hair in the way, the Fast Mile Ponytail Headband will provide you with the perfect solution.
It fits any head size and easy to use – perfect for outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, running, skiing, snowboarding, working out and my favorite - yoga.
The Fast Mile Ponytail Headband comes with a guaranteed full refund in case you are not satisfied with your purchase; try it risk free. My only suggestion would be the removal of the company logo on the headband.
Tip: Keep your ponytail low when using this product.
- HAIR-FRIENDLY PROTECTION. Care for your hair and ears even in the harshest conditions. No need to tie your hair with a band - top quality durable and stretchable headband has a hole to hold your ponytail. Full ear coverage guards against the winter chill and windy weather.
- NEVER TOO TIGHT & NON SLIP. Wrinkle free, lightweight - quick drying and machine washable for your convenience. Made from 100% microfiber, a breathable material that wicks away moisture and dries like no other.
- MULTI-SEASON. Wear it to cover your ears on cool or windy days, as a sweat headband or an earwarmer. Perfect for a bad hair day ALL YEAR ROUND. This headband is super practical as well as gorgeous.
- EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE COMFORT.Say goodbye to headband headaches. Our ONE SIZE FITS ALL headband will conform to heads of all shapes and sizes.
- LIFETIME 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Join thousands of satisfied customers and take advantage of our Lifetime 100% Satisfaction - Money Back Guarantee offer NOW! No hassle, no questions asked.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."