Set for 2 - Quality Flatware, Stylish Cheese Knife & Board, Durable Plates, Multi-function Wine Opener, Linen Napkins.
What a really cute idea. I love to do things spontaneously, and this set has everything you need to enjoy a meal and/or glass of wine outdoors. The high-quality poly canvass bag is well-designed and houses everything you need. You can just throw it in your car in case the opportunity arises. The case zipper works well and opens the bag completely so that you can lay it flat when it is open.
The two spoons, two knives, two forks and serrated knife (all wood handled) are sturdy. I also love the small cutting board and melamine plates. It even comes with linen napkins. I am sure the wine opener will come in handy also.
This would make a really cleaver gift for that student going off to college.
Everything you need and always ready
When it comes to getting outdoors, nothing beats being prepared. This picnic wallet gets you out the door sooner - slip it in your bag, cooler or tote and know you're prepared for any outdoor dining occasion. The Bright Outdoors picnic wallet includes classic wood handled cutlery, quality plates, wooden cheese board and knife, multi-function wine opener and linen napkins.
- • EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A PERFECT PICNIC FOR TWO - Be prepared for your next outdoor dining occasion
- • QUALITY COMPONENTS - Every aspect has been specifically designed for deluxe, durable picnicking
- • COMPACT DESIGN - Easy to store and ready to use with any bag, backpack, cooler or tote
- • IDEAL GIFT - Give the picnicker in your life the gift of enjoying the outdoors together
- • RISK FREE PURCHASE – You will receive a satisfaction guarantee at today's special price
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."