Oma and Opa love to live as green as possible. Composting offers many benefits including providing plants with much needed nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and a host of other micronutrients such as calcium and magnesium. However our composter is quite a walk from our home. (We are too lazy to walk down the hill after every meal.)
The LINKYO Kitchen Compost Bin works great for holding our organic material like fruit and vegetable scraps, coffee grounds, and egg shells, etc. for a couple of days until we transfer them to the bigger outdoor bin. I place it under our sink and the charcoal filter really does control odors. The Linkyo hold approximately one gallon.
Living green is easy with the LINKYO Stainless Steel Indoor Compost Bin! This is the ideal solution for collecting and keeping kitchen scraps - indoors and odor free - before you transfer them outside to recycle and compost into organic, nutrient-rich fertilizer that keeps your garden healthy and beautifully lush.
Why would you settle for an ugly, smelly plastic recycling container? You'll find no reason to hide our attractive, classically designed pail, and the stainless steel construction will not harbor bacteria or leach unhealthy chemicals (which are risks with plastic and other materials).
- Convenient Practical and Eco-Friendly - The ideal solution for collecting kitchen scraps - odor free - before transferring them to your outdoor compost pile
- Fits on the counter, under the sink or in the pantry, and can easily hold several days' worth of organic waste
- Looks fantastic in your home and the stainless steel will not rust, stain, scratch, habor bacteria or leach unhealthy chemicals
- Controls Odors - A thick activated-charcoal filter absorbs and traps orders inside the canister leaving your kitchen fresh and clean (4 filters included)
- Backed by a 100% Lifetime Warranty After Product Registration
LINKYO is a leading online retailer of ink,
toner, blank media, and other assorted accessories.
Get Social with Linkyo
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."