Metallic Silver Plastic - Made In Italy
Music contributes to what experts call "a rich sensory environment." This simply means exposing kids to music experiences can create more pathways between the cells in their brains.
What a great and affordable way to introduce your youngsters to the magic and wonder of music. The Saxophone has eight color coded keys while the trumpet has four. The toy instruments are both 16.5 inches long and lightweight; easy for little arms to hold.
The Saxophone has music for Jingle Bells, Oh Susanna and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. The Trumpet songs are Rin Tin Tin and Charge. The sound they produce are really very accurate and pleasant. I love that they are lead and BPA free.
Music is one of the great joys of childhood, and kids that learn music are proven to do better in skills like science and math. These Click n' Play Set of 2 Musical Wind Instruments that includes Metallic silver saxophone and Trumpet makes learning music fun and exciting.
You'll find that with this durable Wind Instruments, burgeoning musicians can't get enough as they experiment by blowing and pressing on keys which produces realistic sounds! The size of each of the unique instruments is 16.5 inches and it's heavy-duty constructed from European material which have passed all tests for lead and other unsafe chemicals. It is a great gift for kids of any age from three and up.
- These toy saxophone with its 8 keys/notes and Trumpet with its 4 keys/notes produces real saxophone and trumpet sound
- Each of the keys have a different note sound. The keys are color coded so children can play songs that are printed on the back of the box
- Made of metallic silver plastic with a shiny silver finish. Measures 16.5 inches long
- Fun to play and encourages creative play in your home orchestra or marching band
- Safety tested for lead and BPA free. Made in Italy.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."